Monday, June 22, 2009

Good News, Everyone!

That's what Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth would say right before he would send his Planet Express crew out on dangerous mission to make a delivery somewhere out in the vast cosmos.

Or on other occasions, such as when the delivery ship and crew end up stranded at the bottom of the ocean. Fry wants to go out to look for food.

Hermes: Fry, no! The pressure will crush you like a green snake under a sugar cane truck!

Professor: Not necessarily! This is a chance for Fry to test out my experimental anti-pressure pill.

Fry: I can't swallow that!

Professor: Well then, good news - it's a suppository!

Now that's not really related to anything, except it's a fantastic line from an unappreciated show (Futurama) and it's the first thing I thought of when I put in the title to this post.

Anyway... the news is that the Fanball.com Blog Network has asked me to be their Orioles blogger. I'll putting up (at least) three posts a week at CamdenCrazies.com. To be honest, I'm relatively happy with the name - though it's no KC Royals With Cheese or Texas Home On The Rangers - and the graphic with the Orioles Bird and an image of Camden Yards. It's all very exciting, though I'll probably still post an exclusive entry here occasionally. I never imagined that this would happen, and I'm very grateful to Fanball for the opportunity.

So I'll have two (near) identical blogs.... each one more identical than the last.

[Edit: Apparently my posts at Camden Crazies have to all be exclusive, so this blog will probably not be updated very often. I'll still leave it up as an archive - and I may come back to it at some point in the future - but I guess this is largely the end for Frost King Baseball. I'm very happy with the decision I made go over there, but there always will be some regrets over leaving the place I started and was totally mine.]

No comments: