Saturday, April 5, 2008

I Guess It Attracts Viewers

Mark Grace answering questions on Fox Saturday baseball.

Q: Who would you rather see, A-Rod or the entire Marlins roster (who, combined, are making less money than Rodriguez this year)?

A: A-Rod. I don't know but a couple guys on the Marlins roster.

Nice job, professional analyst. You don't know more than a couple of players on one of the 30 baseball teams. Way to earn those hundreds of thousands of dollars. I'll admit I can't name the entire roster, but off the top of my head there is Hanley Ramirez, Dan Uggla, Jorge Cantu, Mike Jacobs, Jeremy Hermida, Josh Willingham, Scott Olsen, Andrew Miller, Kevin Gregg, Henry Owens, and Taylor Tankersly (that's 12). I would actually rather see the Marlins. Hanley Ramirez isn't that far below A-Rod, and the rest of the team makes up the difference.

No comments: