Thursday, March 13, 2008

I'm Going Out On That Limb

Predicted Final Standings For 2008:
[These are taken mostly from the Over/Under projections, but there are some small alterations / rounding]

AL East
New York Yankees - 95 wins
Boston Red Sox - 94
Toronto Blue Jays - 83
Tampa Bay Rays - 79
Baltimore Orioles - 72

AL Central
Cleveland Indians - 90
Detroit Tigers - 89
Chicago White Sox - 75
Minnesota Twins - 74
Kansas City Royals - 72

AL West
Los Angeles Angels - 89
Oakland Athletics - 77
Seattle Mariners - 77
Texas Rangers - 73

NL East
New York Mets - 93
Atlanta Braves - 88
Philadelphia Phillies - 85
Florida Marlins - 73
Washington Nationals - 71

NL Central
Chicago Cubs - 89
Milwaukee Brewers - 87
Cincinnati Reds - 77
Houston Astros - 73
St. Louis Cardinals - 73
Pittsburgh Pirates - 71

NL West
Arizona Diamondbacks - 86
Los Angeles Dodgers - 86
San Diego Padres - 85
Colorado Rockies - 83
San Fransisco Giants - 71

This, of course, won't happen. I do think that I'll be close though. We'll see. If I pick every division winner then I'll call it a win. Or if I get a bunch of team's records right. Or close. Maybe just one or two teams (come on O's and M's). Really, I don't have high standards for thinking I did a pretty good job here.

No comments: